Homeowners Insurance

We offer several different forms of Personal Property Insurance; Homeowners, Condominium, Tenants, and Dwelling and Fire.

Home Insurance


We here, at Galvin Insurance Agency, Inc. understand that your house may be the largest financial asset of your life. That is why we take the time to calculate the replacement cost of your house to assure you have the best coverage suited for you.


Even though you may not own the building, most condominium complexes state that the owner of the unit is responsible for “studs in.” This means that if anything happens inside your unit, you are responsible for that loss. At Galvin Insurance Agency, Inc., we make sure that you are protected from such a situation.


If you are renting an apartment or home, you may not be responsible for the building; however, your landlord is not responsible for your contents. Here at Galvin Insurance Agency, Inc., we want to make sure all of your items are protected.


At Galvin Insurance Agency, Inc., we want to make sure that, as a landlord, your building is covered. Our staff takes the time to guarantee that the building is protected in case of a loss.

To receive a quote or to inquire more about homeowners insurance, please fill out the contact form or call us. We will be glad to help!

Galvin Insurance Agency

OPEN: Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm

Fax: (781) 828-4946

Servicing all of Massachusetts
1209 Washington Street, Canton, MA 02021

MAPFRE / Commerce Insurance